Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Sunday December 30, 2001 at 14:32
alanf
Founding Member
December 2001
Group,

After a couple of days experience, a phone call and email response from Geoff (see below), I am satisfied with the "current state of the world." Thanks to all for your replies and emails. Looks like we all have the same units at this point, and my original fears have been addressed.

I am very impressed with the customer support team. They are exremely responsive and first rate!

Alan

Here is the email response....

Hello Alan,

We received your email regarding the labelling difference between the product and the box. You are correct that they are different. Unfortunately
there are no units yet manufactured that have the HarmonyRemote.com and the stylized "H" and all units have our Company Name and Logo. As I mentioned
when we spoke on the phone regarding the mould marks on the chassis, our product is continuing to evolve and within the next year you could see the
label change come into effect. What you can be sure of is that any changes planned would be purely cosmetic and your Harmony Platform will allow you to
be continually upgraded as new functional developments are released.

I would encourage you to set-up and use the your Harmony and if at that time you are unsatisfied with the product we would naturally take it back. I
apologise if you were misled in any way, I can assure you that it was not our intent.

Sincerely,

Geoff Lyon
Vice President
Easy Zapper Inc.
www.HarmonyRemote.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse