The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Monday March 11, 2002 at 08:15
Slack
Founding Member
February 2002
I guess cut-n-pasting xml into a thread renders it unreadable. (see above) Next time I'll preview my thread.

Anyway, attacking my ReplayTV woes on the device side is probably not the way to go. So I switched to the Activity Side.

I noticed this weekend that a 'utility' activity with 'change button function' was available. How long this has been available I do not know. But after poking around a bit I thought that this item was the 'cat's A$$' to use a phrase.

But upon adding my ReplayTV to my config, I noticed that the wizard no longer creates a 'Watch ReplayTV' activity. Upon which I could (hopefully) remap enogh button to make the harmony a suitable controller for the raply. But no activity = screwed again.

Next, I make my own 'generic' activity. But alas, the change button function don't like it 'cuz there isn't any menu(s) associated with it.

Next I try & make my own menu for the activity. Following the syntax provided by the advanced pages. But although it 'compiles' with no errors. I get no menus.

I've put this in customer support's lap. And wait for a response.

My ReplayTV seems to be the red headed step child of my system. Too bad, 'cuz it's by far the most used item. Live TV blows chunks.

Hosting Services by ipHouse