The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday March 11, 2006 at 09:50
crosseye
Lurking Member
March 2006
I picked up the Harmony 360 the other day and got it all set up with my equipment. There are however two problems I'm experiencing. First, when I entered my TV model ( Panasonic PT-51HX42) number, the software seems to think my model only has Component 1, Video 1, and Video 2. Actually, my TV has Component 1, Component2, Video 1, Video2, Video 3, Video 4. Thus, when I try to do an activity the remote finds itself on the wrong input. I can set up my tv to skip inputs, and once I skipped the inputs the software thought weren't there, everything works great. My problem is, what if I use one of those inputs in the future?

My second issue is with my cable/PVR Motorola BMC9022D. It actually set everything up great with this item. The problem I've noticed is a serious delay in the guide when I try to scroll by pressing up or down one item at a time. I thought it might be the software for the PVR so I pulled out the original remote and it can scroll as quickly as I press up or down. Is there a setup feature that may think it takes a second for my PVR to recieve a command and wait to send the next command?

Thanks for any help

Hosting Services by ipHouse