Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Sunday February 4, 2007 at 20:01
aimfire
Long Time Member
February 2007
Hi Feslope,
So you're still trying to bring back the "Live TV" button, is that what you mean?
Now that I think about it, mine seems to have disappeared too. I've noticed this with some of the other buttons also... in the software, I'll assign a function to a soft button and sometimes it will update on the remote, and sometimes it won't. It's strange...

I think part of the problem is with the software, they are using a generic version (7.1.4) intended for use with ALL Harmony remotes. The 1000 is a bit unique and I think they need to create a more customized version of the software specifically for the 1000. Hopefully this will come soon.

I've managed to fix some of my problems after playing around a bit... My Sony AV receiver was not switching inputs correctly, so I re-did the setup for that "device". Went through all the steps and noticed there were two different, but simaler commands listed for input changing: SetInput DVD and InputDVD. I tried both and finally got it working after choosing "InputDVD". I then applied simaler commands for all of the inputs and now it works.

Next up is to tackle my input switching problems for the TV... I'll try re-doing the setup for that as well, I'm guessing the solution is simaler to what I did with the AV receiver.

But yeah, that missing clock, lol...
Some people think it's not a big deal, but when every single promotional photo clearly shows a clock on the screen... well, it's a little disappointing to learn that it's not functional yet and will only be "later" through a firmware upgrade. I'm hoping they get to work on this SOON, as well as fixng the other bugs too.

Hosting Services by ipHouse