The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Friday February 16, 2007 at 13:56
jcbremotes
Long Time Member
October 2006
I may change my mind, but for now I like the new methodology. I can put buttons for the same device on one activity and not on others. We sell a lot of Yamaha amps, so now I can put TV/movie sound fields on those activities and music sound fields on music activities without all the extra clutter. Now I don't have to have multiple "phantom" devices to achieve this. Like I said, I reserve the right to change and complain later, but for now I'm good.

FYI, has anyone else with noticed that cloning no longer works as it used to? I referred this to tech support a couple of weeks ago, but no changes. When you clone an account now, the activities do not copy to the cloned account. Also, any learned commands in the device mode do not copy. This is a bit of a nuisance since they lag behind on the new equipment. I have to learn direction and play control keys for the Yam 2700 iPod dock station for each account they sell. Sometimes I call tech support and have them copy, but wait times can be longer than it takes me to learn the commands.

Hosting Services by ipHouse