The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Thursday February 15, 2007 at 00:47
Pfeff
Long Time Member
January 2007
Well said Stephen. Did you mention favorite channel programming with easy to read color logos on the soft buttons (on selected models).

Sorry if you were serious naiLS1! If you were offended, I apologise but it seriously looked like bait to me... especially when you called Harmony owners 'brain dead' in an early post.

It just seems that since you are so committed to your MX500 why the interest in a Harmony at all. Neither of us are displaying much "harmony" at the moment, but as you made it clear you wouldn't buy one, I could not see how this thread was advancing any positive dialogue...

For the record I have a 785, which has 6 soft buttons, which since I have 5 devices, is just fine. And I'm 53 not 12, and yes I do like a bit of style as well as functionality. Let's now bury the hatchet and expand good debate on the merits of each device. But so far I'm still a Harmony fan...

Oh one last thing, why post??? 'Cause it's fun to see the banter at times!

Pfeff

Last edited by Pfeff on February 15, 2007 03:01.
H785, H520, TV:Sony KDL-40V2000, AV:Pioneer VSX-816K, DVR:Pioneer DVR-530H, DVD:Sony DVP-NS76H, STB:Pace 420, HT:Jamo A10-5

Hosting Services by ipHouse