The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Monday February 12, 2007 at 03:00
Pfeff
Long Time Member
January 2007
Sorry guys, but this has to be the dumbest thread. Everyone of you guys took naiLS1's bait! You all gave considered and educated responses to every objection. Talk about sucked in!

I just looked at the Sony and MX-500 reviews of the existing device naiLS1 has and the one he's now bought and I reckon he'll be absolutely no better off. in fact I think worse off. I cannot see one thing the MX-500 could do that 550 wouldn't do but a whole dimension of home theater control that the 550 would do that no other remotes except other Harmony's can do. One poster said it would be like buying an automatic car and regretting it's not a manual. For mine the Harmony is like a "sportronic" gearbox, you can use it as an automatic or change gears manually if you wish. Total Control...

My only reason for posting a response is so other novice or buyers contemplating purchase of a Harmony are not put off by such lameass questions.
H785, H520, TV:Sony KDL-40V2000, AV:Pioneer VSX-816K, DVR:Pioneer DVR-530H, DVD:Sony DVP-NS76H, STB:Pace 420, HT:Jamo A10-5

Hosting Services by ipHouse