The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 326 made on Thursday February 5, 2009 at 00:19
eieio
Long Time Member
October 2002
Randy: thank you SO much for your incredible responsiveness.

i'm excited to load up all the icons from you, including the 2 "specially made-to-order" NY1 and "thirteen" icons for the nyc area!

i'll get the Harmony One tomorrow and will do all this. Hope i like the harmony one and that the mere 6 channels (instead of 8) won't bother me. i've lived for years with a Universal Remotes brand remote that has horrible software but excellent ergonomics, and it has 8 buttons for customization and up to 4 pages, so that makes 32 favorite channels!!

PS: just stumbled upon and read the review on the URC R50 remote. wow, it seems even better than the Harmony One, right? 8 pages, yes, that's right, EIGHT pages of favorites, each page is the same 6 stations. programming with no pc needed - which is an ambiguous "plus"...wouldn't it be faster, more efficient, easier, more comfortable to do it on one's large PC and then simply plug the USB in and download the info to the remote? i would think so. but over all, the URC R50 does sound like it is a superior design. :( so i think...though we must have used it for a while before being able to make such judgment, right? otherwise, it's only reading about it, sort of like an "arm chair critic"? ha ha...

Last edited by eieio on February 5, 2009 00:52.

Hosting Services by ipHouse