The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 47 made on Wednesday September 25, 2002 at 00:21
QQQ
January 2002
Shoe:

I seemed to remember some other really intelligent posts from you, which is why I am now dumbfounded by your tunnel vision with regard to Carl. I think you have now had three different people explain what the word prosumer means and even provide links to definitions. Let me make sure I understand this. If a person uses a word that isn’t covered by your vocabulary (trust me, I’m not trying to confuse or mislead you by using a big word like vocabulary), you feel that the person is trying to mislead you?

If he wanted to mislead, why the hell didn’t he just say he was a fellow professional looking for a few new distributors. And one more time, if you thought (as you claim) that he was representing himself as a “professional”, why the hell did you start this thread.

I have now made the same point more than once, but unfortunately it seems necessary.
I am a working custom installation professional.
I will help friendly competitors by sharing vendor
resources but not customers. As they say "It's
just business." Just because you can walk into
the pros playground doesn't mean you are entitled
to anything. That is up to the people who answer
your thread. I started this one to get some feedback
and it wasn't amateurs I was looking to get answer's
from. Everyone thinks they can be objective but
in reality, wherever we come from and who we are
prejudices our viewpoint which is why I asked
it in the pro's forum.

Do you have any idea how arrogant and unprofessional your comments above are and how they reflect on us as a member of our profession? Or how unprofessional it is to continue to accuse a person of deceipt that could not have been more clear and concise in his statements? Do you think repeatedly referring to yourself as a “professional” and others as “amateurs” and suggesting that their (the “amateurs”) input is not welcome here is professional? And you are concerned about Carl harming our business?

This message was edited by QQQ on 09/25/02 00:36.31.

Hosting Services by ipHouse