The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Friday February 7, 2003 at 07:35
Mister. T
Long Time Member
January 2003
Reflection is not on you "Shoe" it's mainly directed to companies that want to get rich overnight on employees expenses. These kind of companies should learn to choose their employees, train them and pay them well for what they deserve. I am sure not every employee is a perfect fit for certain jobs or situations, that's why it's so inportant to have the right kind of people and train them, give them decent pay and a chance to do well and make money for the company. That's the way it has to be to keep employees happy to their jobs. When a company does not pay their employees a fair pay, the company becomes like grand central station, people come and go on weekly basis, not only the company keeps getting all the flight by night kind of people, but jobs are not completed right and the company suffers and ultimately loosing customers. There is a lot of good companies in this businness in the tristate area, and it's not that easy to get a job with these companies, because they pay their emplyees well, and they stay and make a career there. I am working with one of these good companies now and I have nothing negative to say about this company and the way they treat their employees.
Mister. T

Hosting Services by ipHouse