The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Thursday February 6, 2003 at 17:05
davet72
Long Time Member
January 2003
i don't work in this field at all, i work in the commercial industry and do extensive complicated jobs, my origional comment started out by saying that it would be a good idea to get a job in my industry first,,it is easier to learn signal flow and how to manage a job, and you will get payed more than if you work for some home theatre place.

i know guys that have tried going into the home theatre industry that have alot of experience doing thing alot more complicated than installing a television and 5 speakers.

and also the main reason why people get a job is to support themselves, you (shoe) must run a shop beacause you sound like one of those guys that just blows sunshine up someones ass and then when they get the job you screw the person,,not i said you sound like

the other problem is is that there are salesman selling systems and trying to make all the money they can and promise the customer everything,,they never calculate how much the cable and connectors cost,,,ohh i forgot you guys get all your cables with connectors on them already, they just sell the plasma's and tell the customer to call the installation dept,,when they talk to the customer the guy has a fit when he finds out the price

Hosting Services by ipHouse