The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 54 made on Sunday April 27, 2003 at 03:29
fullflava
Long Time Member
April 2003
It's all hooked up, but like I said, it almost seems like it's missing some of the punch of "all channel stereo". I need to find someone around here that'll help me out with gettin' it all set just right. The first thing I need to do is get my mains up front. That's gonna require some ingenuity, given my 12x12 living room crammed full of stuff. Man, I can't wait 'till I buy a house, that's gonna be where the fun of this stuff really comes into play. By the way, Larry I checked out your links for your home theater, I must say, very impressive. I only say that 'cause I'm certain you did it yourself. How long you been in the biz? Really though, does Austraila have mountains? I don't know, I'm guessin' really big hills. Any way guys I really appreciate all the help. I was suprised to find that my topic kept being responded to, I kinda feel special. I bet it would've cost me $100 bucks or so to have someone come here and show me, especially if you add up my time on the Sony Remote forum. Ron Aronson, was my savior over there. Thanks to all you guys, this has actually been a very informative thread. I think they should provide it at the front of the site with it's own link: "Click here if you got stuff you don't know what to do with!" He He. Adios Amigos

Hosting Services by ipHouse