The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Wednesday April 23, 2003 at 01:04
fullflava
Long Time Member
April 2003
I hooked up my component cable from dvd to receiver(dig. Coax. to dig. coax.), but I don't get any sound. If I have the analog option on and am running component cables through the alternate dvd A/V inputs on receiver, I get sound. As soon as I hit "input digital", I lose sound, what could that be? Works fine on analog. That's another thing, what the heck is "multi-dvd"? Is that a multiple dvd changer(5-disc)? I seem to be at a loss here. And why does the receiver have dvd inputs that read:
Front R+L(red&white)
Center subwoofer R+L(both black)
Rear R+L(red&white)
Subwoofer Single(black)
I have my dvd sound currently running through the first set as mentioned above, yet all the sound is coming through all the speakers and it sounds great(guess it's not dolby digital though). I have my tv running through "tv sound", which actually isn't very loud at all on my speakers(why?), my PS2 running through "VCR"(which sounds fine and comes through all the speakers). All my video runs direct to tv. I also have my vcr running directly to tv(audio and video). The only reason I have the vcr is because my tv requires one for PIP, yet I can't seem to get that working correctly either, the manual is no help. I think I got a bunch of second hand shit(which isn't the real problem), the real problem is everyone and their brother has had their hands on it. I need help...

This message was edited by fullflava on 04/23/03 01:26.

Hosting Services by ipHouse