The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Saturday May 17, 2003 at 17:05
Mister. T
Long Time Member
January 2003
GotGame, I have the Pioneer V7400 hooked up to a rack mountable Sony Video-Audio Mixer together with a Panasonic VHS VCR - a Pioneer Laser Disk Player - a rack mountable Tascam CD/cassette Player combo - Sony Mini Disc Rec/Player - a Video (Hollywood Bridge) breakout box and a Dell computer with double hard drive wich has also a internal Sony digital mini DV Player. The whole station is mostly utilized for video and Audio capturing to one of the computer hard drives, video editing and (mpeg 1) compression and encoding is performed before burning the whole thing onto either a CD or DVD Blank. Also I do a lot of PowerPoint Presentations with still pictures/animations and video clips applications. One of the reasons I has chosen this DVD player without (progressive scan) is because I don't need progressive scan for what I need it for. I get a fantastic picture and audio with an S-Video hook up thru the Sony Video/Audio Mixer wich enhances the signal quite a bit with spectacular results. This industrial model DVD player has a beefed up chassis and it's built with top notch double layer printed circuit boards and beefed up industrial components thruout, for a super reliability and heavy duty operation.
Mister.T

Hosting Services by ipHouse