The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday May 20, 2003 at 07:05
Burnke21
Long Time Member
November 2002
I am looking for a remote that is in a little higher level than the Pronto Pro. I like the iPronto and I am considering it, but I really like the Crestron and AMX products, but they are more than I want to spend, unless someone knows something I don't. I have been developing software for about 6 years now and I have programmed countless Pronto's (from 1000's to Pro's) and I am good with electronics so I think I could install,configure, and program an upper-level unit. Ebay has both AMX and Crestron products for good prices the problem is I don't know what I would need to have a complete system. My theater consists of an RCA 65" HDTV, Denon 5803 Receiver, Denon DVD Player, JVC VCR, DirectTv Receiver, and cable box. If someone could please tell me exactly what I would need to have a complete Crestron and/or AMX system that would run the above components as well as lighting I would really appreciate it. Also, if someone knows of a color touchscreen control system other than AMX,Crestron,Pronto please let me know.

Burnke21

Hosting Services by ipHouse