Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Saturday August 9, 2003 at 02:36
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Larry,
you are overlooking the obvious possibility that ajones could be a woman, in which case it is traditional to flash other parts first, or other parts only.

McNasty, Impaqt is not the only one who has been getting bitchy towards people lately. People signing up here, then asking questions that we cannot possibly answer because they are too vague, has become my latest pet peeve. Frankly, I thought you guys were getting tired of seeing my responses to worthless questions like this one. I guess not, so I will keep on trying to get folks to ask real questions. My byline on this topic has become,

If your question sounds at all like
"I want to buy a car. How much should I pay?"
then your question is too vague.

Maybe I should make it "too BLEEPING vague." With a capital bleep.

By the way, ajones, I'll just bet you were referring to some one of the twenty or so remote controls that you might have named if you REALLY wanted an answer. In that case, the question does not belong here at all. It belongs in the forum for the particular remote you are asking about. But you have to use details there, too, because each of those fora deal with several different models.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse