The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 30 made on Saturday June 22, 2002 at 01:02
ItsColdInMN
Long Time Member
June 2002
I too am waiting for the new interface to come out to support 3 changers, I currently have a 5900 and I want to get 2 more 5050's for CD's only. When I bought the 5900 I wasn't aware of the problem controlling 3 from the Entre, but because I didn't want an outboard line double, or quadrupler, I sprung for the more expensive 5900. I have heard the whirring problem, but it doesn't bug me much, I suspect the lack of DVD recognition has more to do with the external softwares and services, than the player itself. The layer change really is a pain in the ass, but I'm living with it. I'm not gonna complain about something that can't be fixed, maybe eventually after they release the new bug-free version, I might get it and sell this one, but for now I'm very happy with it. I find that for all it's bugs, it's still worth it for the Entre interface and various other things I like. I guess I just bought an expensive changer to do something I don't really care if it does or not. Hope they get some of the major kinks worked out though.

~~Adam

Hosting Services by ipHouse