Post 10 made on Monday April 12, 2004 at 12:28
TheaterInstaller
Long Time Member
April 2004
On 04/12/04 10:57, Spiky said...
It is
better in my $70 Philips

Mr. J Thorstad

Let it be known. You have a $70.00 DVD Player. What were you thinking? The cost of a tank of gas cost more than your dvd player. Sure you have a Denon. But is it doing what you want?... Your own answer...NO. Their are many dvd player out there that can do what I'm saying. I just like the one I have. And my DV-45a is only one of many. I have a DV-09 that still kick butt to this day. Still waiting on my DV-59AVi. I've installed more of them than anyone. Mosly because noone can get their hands on them... Thanks to the Good Guys. And I've sold and installed about 12. If you think your Philip is all that then fine. It's your lose when it come to what the picture looks like. I only gave the advice that would fix the problem at hand. And you had to blast it... Well your answer wasn't that great I must say. Let's fix the problem buy adding a 2nd DVD player.... It dosn't work that way. Not everyone can install or setup 2 dvd player to their system. Get a clue. Find out what you want... Do your homework. Test and retset. Buy... Take home and install.. and enjoy

Hosting Services by ipHouse