Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 30 made on Saturday September 23, 2000 at 17:15
Bill E.
Historic Forum Post
Don't worry folks I will be around, so will RTI. Profit margins a very tight on the Internet if you make 20% you are doing well. All my discussions with RTI are about setting and maintaining MAP (manufactures advertised pricing), RTI is still wrestling with the Internet, read their philosophy on there home page it kind of says it all. I support RTI and other manufacturers who are trying to help their dealers make a living, I want that also.

RTI is in a hard spot though, I am moving a lot of their merchandise and it is a powerful incentive for them to let me continue. On the other hand they don't want to turn their product into a Phillips pronto where their dealers don't make a thing on them. If that the case they will sell something else, I think etronix dropped Pronto.

I am a new site and have to work hard to build a reputation offering fair prices and good service. I am trying hard, I don't think many of my customers would disagree that I am doing my best to please them.
But I can not afford to sit on my inventory so I offer some specials to get you to have a look at my site. I hope that you will buy from me but if not Remote Central’s supporter etronix has a lot of good followers and from what I can tell they are first class people. But just by getting you to look at me as a option opens up the possibility that you may come back to my site and make a purchase in the future. I will be here, this is what I do.

Thanks
Bill
www.homeautomationnet.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse