Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Saturday September 23, 2000 at 11:04
trex
Historic Forum Post
Don't do much posting here, just read to get all the new and great ideas from everyone. Trying to research on a new remote. Had to post today! I agree with Bill T 100%! If you look at some of these web-sites they have put alot of money in them and do a fantastic job offering customer service. Cheapest price does not mean a whole lot anymore unless your buying french fries. I like to help support companies that work together and help each other out, in return those companies give the customer great service. Not too mention names- being this is not a market place. The company which donates prizes each month for remote central contest, has been with us for a long time, giving us very fair prices on the newest electronics and helping us with the items we purchase from them. They have done very very well with cutomer service. If you look in some of the other forums, people are always saying nice things about them. I will support that company and continue to purchase my a/v gear from them. The new poster Bill E, you just don't jump in and try to take business away from one of our supporters, this is wrong! Please go find your own forum & friends.

Hosting Services by ipHouse