Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Wednesday October 11, 2000 at 19:30
Bill E
Historic Forum Post
We are the other folks out there, www.homeautomationnet.com and we always have plenty of T2's in stock for immediate shipment. We are offering RTI products with RTI’s full knowledge and consent while they develop their Internet strategy. All RTI's products are covered by their one-year parts and labor warranty, the same one you get with the other Internet retailer. Dave Palmer and the other folks at RTI are great guys to work with I encourage anyone interested in buying this great product to give him a call to verify any questions about our warranty status. I have never heard a bad story about the support that they have given my customers, they are a class act, and offer fantastic product support.

What everyone must realize when buying on the Internet at a discount is that you are not getting the value-added service of a custom installer to set this up for you. It is a great and rewarding product but as this thread started out it can be frustrating if you do not have the skill or patience to properly set the T2 and it's related products up. I am also sure that RTI does not want to spend countless hours on the phone holding your hand. So by all means if you are not sure about your ability to use the Theater Touch Designer software , RTI has a list of installers on their site that can help you obtain a T2 set up just for your system, at the very least download the free software and try it out first.

Bill
www.homeautomationnet.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse