Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Wednesday September 20, 2000 at 14:08
Joe
Historic Forum Post
Yes. Select a device and get a picture of the controls on the right hand side window. Each device may have different pages of commands, so go to the page that you want to copy the commands (i.e., on the left side where it shows the CCF (+/-)). Once you see the page that you
want on the right side (e.g. Power On, Power Off, Play, etc.). Left click on that button (e.g., Power On), if it still doesn't show you the hex codes (it may show letters like C11), left click again. The hex codes for Power On should now be displayed. Once you see this hex codes, right click and select Copy. Then switch back to your T2 Edit Text window, where it shoud be displaying Enter Hex Codes (after you've previously pressed F12), right click and select Paste. Name your function at the same screen below (e.g. Power On), then close out to save the command. Repeat the process to copy other Pronto commands until you have what you need. Hope this makes sense. I don't have my computer with the Pronto Edit software in front of me, so I'm doing it from memory. Good Luck.

Hosting Services by ipHouse