The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday February 1, 2008 at 11:47
JoeyCes
One In A Million
May 2004
One of my customers has a really crazy color layout in his beach home, and during the winter months, I usually make new graphix changes so when I go in mid-march, I update all the touchpanels to newer graphix for the summer.

So I started working on what he called "faded backgrounds", he wanted assorted primary colors and then some with white centers. After creating some basic backgrounds for him to look over via e-mail, he requested that I use them all, and to basically scatter the colors in the certain rooms that needed the new colors.

After basic manipulation in CS3, I came up with these, and since I probably wont be needing these that much after this job, I figured on posted them here since others might need different b/g's.

If you are interested, I can send you a full zip of the backgrounds, or even the source .PSD if you'd like to edit them yourselves.

The animation below is a down-graded copy of the backgrounds as an animated .gif, the originals are full blown color with NO DITHER! They look really good on the office demos, and work real nice with the transparent "glass" theme!

C&C welcome, and let me know if you'd like a copy!

*Links removed, all graphics are being relocated*

Last edited by JoeyCes on April 19, 2009 22:48.

Hosting Services by ipHouse