Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Monday November 20, 2000 at 16:34
Jason S
Historic Forum Post
See my post in "MX-1000 and Discrete codes" for more info on the LDT files. Making a Pronto to LDT converter wouldn't be too hard, but would be most useful if you had a complete tool that mimics the current PC design tool, but also lets you directly modify the device assignments, etc. For example Pronto code XY should be assigned to SAT, Page 1, Button 3 (C6133).

At a minimum, you probably could have a tool that took the Pronto files, ask you which Pronto button should go to which MX1000 button,assign it to that button, and then translate the IR CODE. I took a quick look at some pronto information and didn't see an easy mapping betwen pronto and MX1000 IR codes.

I have to figure out if there is any special considerations for addressing that has to be taken into consideration. I suspect there may also be either a checksum or identifier for the length of the IR commands, because there are two sets of 4 bytes that I cannot identify their purpose yet.

Rene,

Did you get my spreadsheet? Did you see anything that was inaccurate or do you have more info?

Hosting Services by ipHouse