The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Thursday June 12, 2003 at 07:58
johnsfine
IR Expert
September 2002
Hopefully, they gave you more information than just the list of "codes" for each function. If there is information you don't understand enough to quote meaningfully, you could email the pdf to me.

If we knew what "FF,01,adress,02,02,id1,ff" meant, we probably could use my makehex program to generate the Pronto Hex.

I've never seen that notation for describing an IR signal. Except for IrDA, I've never seen any remote control signalling system that carries enough content for a list of values that long to make any sense. If it were IrDA, I assume they would have said so.

Do you know how incompatible the MackII is? Whether it is a totally different signalling system or is the same system with a different address value? If you could get the pdf describing the MachII then I could compare what it says about the MachII to what's actually in the CCF for the MachII, which would tell me what the notation they use in the pdf really means, which would tell me how to get my MakeHex program to duplicate the signals.

Hosting Services by ipHouse