Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday February 6, 2005 at 00:35
grovvy
Long Time Member
December 2004
"PIONEER DVR-S806SPK External DVD+R DVD+RW Dual Layer DVD Drive
Store up to 8.5GB on a Dual Layer DVD / Also records CDR and CDRW / Plays DVD and CD / USB and Firewire Connectivity / PC Mfr. Part # DVRS806SPK." This is a cut, copy, and paste from the www.jr.com website

Man alive 16 X write speed for DVD 4.7GB and 4X or 2.4 X on recording Dual Layer DVD 8.5GB, this is a External Drive from Pioneer a name I can trust. I have 3 Pioneer Jukeboxes, 2-300 and 1-100 and have never had a problem with them ever.

A good post on a extremely amazing fast DVD external writer 16 that's almost as fast the CD-R @ 24X, with a read speed of 40X. Warp drive enabled, lets go where no man has gone before.

Good old J and R music world AKA jr.com has come thru for me yet again, with a $30 Rebate cupon to fill out. I also bought a borderless Canon 390 MF printer with a 33.8Kps Fax aboard, all done from my day chair from a company 72 miles away in the state of New York. Now I can use that www.icos-tech.com gear I bought from a compnay located in the UK. :)

EDIT: Wow what did I let my self into, I didn't know this was a brand new concept from Pioneer, click on this URL and have your mind ready to receive a lot of information. They are talking about downloads, Nero, blistering fast write speeds from a external DVD-CD Drive, I hope you can fathom all the info that's on the website I put on a google.com search and clicked on 'I feel Lucky'.
[Link: pioneeraus.com.au]

This message was edited by grovvy on 02/06/05 12:09 ET.
/In the Groove

Hosting Services by ipHouse