Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday April 4, 2001 at 20:38
MD
Historic Forum Post
Crazy Eddie sent me a very expensive HDTV that was DOA and refused to exchange it. Instead they convinced me to go through 6 months of manufacture service calls and the TV still does not work. I paid 3k for this TV 6 months ago. To make matters worse they sent me the wrong TV that took 3.5 months to come in when I was promised 4 weeks! DON'T BUY FROM CRAZY EDDIE THEY ARE CROOKS! This was not the model I ordered! They told me that if I fixed the TV and got it sold locally that they would hook me up on future purchases. I'm still trying to fix the tv to sell it. Anyway tried to buy a Receiver, first they lost the order for 3 days, then said they just sold the last one and weren't exactly sure when the next would shipment was arriving. They took $27 off the price. That was it! and said they couldn't do better. Remember my 3k wrong broken tv...guess not! They then tried to charge me an extra $25 shipping and handling compared to the website. I CANCELLED MY ORDER WITH THE FRADULENT CRAZY EDDIE....NEVER AGAIN IN MY OPINION THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse