Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Saturday July 7, 2001 at 01:16
Larry
Historic Forum Post
Who has been feeding MATT all this wrong information. Yes Mitsubishi has a high end TV that is a diamond series. My local low-to-mid fi stereo store discounts them for $1500.00 off of retail. Even the Good Guys stereo store which is a large retailer of MID-FI equipment sells mitsubishi as well as circut city, pacific stereo and others. Last time a checked all Mitsubishi's were HDTV READY. The four mentioned above can all be bought with the digital tuner built in. I guess for you MATT you would not know high end if you walked into it and it smacked you in the face. High end to me is NOT a large retailer selling a great TV at discounted prices so the average joe can afford it. I have a Pioneer Elete in my bedroom and when I compare tv to tv hands down and a fact the Pioneer is a far better TV for one reason the picture tubes are 8" dia. and are imported and made only for the pioneer elete TV's Mitsubish Diamond series use's a 7" tube which are also the same RGB picture tubes found in thier Silver and gold series. My opinion to you is put down the stero, TV mags. you read. Because the people who write about TV's and Stereo's are just Reporters for a business. Spend some time and demo all the TV's all the people on this fourm have talked about and form your own opinion. And then go buy the TV that suits you best.

Hosting Services by ipHouse