The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Tuesday July 2, 2002 at 17:27
ItsColdInMN
Long Time Member
June 2002
Motorola cable boxes suck no matter what you do with them. I'm sort of in a situation that's unique, I live exactly on the border between Fridley and New Brighton, technically my house is in New Brighton, but if I go through my backyard and into my neighbor's back yard, I'm in Fridley. My neighbor next to me had AT&T for his cable and it totally sucked, since we both have large trees blocking out view to the south, dish just wasn't an option, I love my shade too much to get a dish. My friend up north has a Dish though, and when the weather is bad, his reception really sucks, trying to watch TV with loud blips and picture freezes just sucks....so we both switched to Time Warner. Plus at the time, TWC had HD Digital Cable before AT&T. So I replaced my AT&T's Motorola digital box with a Scientific Atlanta box, and it's so much nicer, it's not as "TV-Guide Channel" looking as the Motorola, and my Motorola box kept locking up on me, they said it was because of weak signal, but twice they sent out a technician and everything was fine. So far no problems with the SA box, and I get all my HD with no problems. Good riddance to AT&T, Adelphia, oh....and to the Cleveland Indians GO TWINS!!!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse