The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday December 16, 2005 at 12:46
MurrayW
Lurking Member
December 2005
I am using MainLobby to control a lot of my AV gear and a USB-UIRT to send IR to my HR10-250 that is in the garage behind the wall that my TV is on.

I have played with the timing sequence (adding various delays in between the IR signals) in sending channel numbers to the HR10-250 and cannot always get it to consistently receive all of the individual channel numbers that I send to it. What I would really like to do is to send all channel numbers at once and have the HR10-250 recognize it and act upon it.

I'd like to be able to get the same behavoir that you get when hitting the "last" button to go jump back to the previous channel you were watching. Or like you get when you are in the guide and select a channel from there -- it seems to go almost immediately to the channel selected rather than the time it would take to enter 3 channel numbers at once.

Does anyone know if there is anyway I can make this happen? Are there any "secret" codes that can send 3 or 4 numbers at once instead of just one...so if I wanted to watch channel 212 I could send 212 at once rather than 2, wait for the unit to receive and record that number, then 1, wait for the unit to receive and record that number, then 2, wait for the unit to receive and record that number, then enter.

thanks,
Murray

Hosting Services by ipHouse