The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1,432 made on Saturday February 23, 2008 at 15:49
scottaswell
Long Time Member
February 2008
On February 14, 2008 at 22:36, rocket65 said...
I realize that your post was years ago.. however myself
living in a condo in a fringe area I can't think of any
better antenna then a Ministate by Antennacraft.. being
uni-directional allows me to zone in on each frequency.
I even sent away for the IR kit.. which gives me freedom
from the cable it came with. b.t.w I reside in Waterloo
Ontario, Canada which is 110 miles from Buffalo and approximately
85 miles from Niagara Falls..

Hi, a new poster here and have a question regarding buying an antenna.
This is what I would like to be able to receive from the antenna, all of the buffalo signals as well as the rochester ones and if possible the towers out in london to the west to the towers up in owen sound in the northwest to possibly even the peterborough tower in the west.

I'm currently live in the northeast of metro toronto in scarborough in a two story house and I am now more interested in the Ministate from antennacraft available at radio shack after reading Rocket65's post. I have looked at the product on antennacrat's website and they claim it can receive signals upto 40 miles away. The greatest distance of the transmitters I would like to receive is about 117 miles.

I guess my question is being directed specifically towards rocket65 and if he has been able to pick up signals that far with his ministate. Of course other owners experiences of this particular antenna would be interesting to hear about.

I do admit i like it's great small design and it could be put up on the topshelf of the upstairs closet. Also have checked out the antenna direct model db8 and that is stated can receive signals from 70+ miles there have postings that depending where the person lives can receive signals from over a 100 miles away.

thanks
Got attitude? Then I know your wrong and you been allowed to get away with it

Hosting Services by ipHouse