The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Thursday November 6, 2003 at 18:37
larrydj
Founding Member
August 2001
I really appreciate everyone's help on this.

Actually, I already resorted to using a "do nothing" command last night, which I found to be "Clear". Work's well with 90% of my commands. The commands it doesn't work well with are cursor up & down and page up & down commands. Well, it "works", but these commands are ones where "repeat while held" are nearly essential, since they will be used for speeding through long album and song lists. All other commands I can live with the discrete nature of the command. If I ever want to use the numerical inputs, then I'd be hosed, but currently I have no plans for that.

I saw a thread by Eigeny, and sent him a message (to a hotmail address). Don't know if that's the right one, maybe I'll try again.

Hmmmm.....if the reason that appending two commands together doesn't work is that I will always get at least two commands for cursor up/down, but I am principally interested in fast "repeat while held", I wonder if I can use the appended command for fast scrolling, and another button for fine tuning (using my do nothing command).

So, to append these together, what specifically would I have to do? I'd give it a try!

Hosting Services by ipHouse