The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 40 made on Friday January 27, 2006 at 22:16
ridebmx69
Long Time Member
July 2005
Wow, So many great offers....what to choose.. I thought I would get a copy of "HOW TO MAKE A MILLION DOLLARS." With a title like that how could you go wrong?? But then I was informed they had come out with a sequel. And as we all know, it's not worth investing in an "old technology." So "How to Become a Millionaire Twice as Fast" seemed like a much better investment. But I needed to hurry, because only the first 100 customer would receive "Getting rich selling movies." A must have for any
bi-pedal human. And the icing on the gravy was the novel "30 miles to the bathroom" by Will E. Makeit. A mystery novel no doubt. So as I continued down the thread, I figured that I might as well get the auto-biography "How I made my First Million" as well as the title "How to make exactly what you sent." After figuring that one out I can finally die a happy man. So as I was anxiously awaiting my new success books, I maxed out all my credit cards on the Home Shopping Network; soon to be paid off as soon as I made "my first million." So I was getting bored just sitting around the house so I wanted to watch a DVD movie, which brings me to my real reason for posting this question. DOES ANYONE KNOW a link to a site where you can purchase New Release DVDs for $3!! PLEASE HELP ME! I'm willing to pay as much as $5 via PayPal. Because as we all know, This great link doesn't come for free of course ;)

Gee Thanks "asd"

....But I think he meant to type "ass"....as in "asshole"

Hosting Services by ipHouse