The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday March 25, 2004 at 20:02
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Well, the lady who has a system on a TSU6000 that controls house audio, lighting, upstairs system, and downstairs system with one plasma above another just decided that she always wanted the upper plasma's audio to work through headphones.

I will make new panels for the headphone half of the system, and the best way I can think of to distinguish the headphone audio's source controls from the speaker audio's source controls is color-coding. But I use artwork from Paint, and I can't seem to get the colors to match those from PE4, so the backgrounds look strange -- one color around the artwork and another on the entire rest of the screen.

I looked at PE4 help, and it says there are 44 colors, with 216 more available via the "More" button. Only problem is that the first 44, if there are 44, are in repeating patterns in a 16 x 13 1/2 block of colors, and there is no "More" button. How the heck do you get the colors to match?

I am storing the bmps as 256 color, because my primitive version of Paint has nothing between 256 and 24 bit.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse