The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday October 28, 2003 at 17:17
jitzer
Lurking Member
October 2003
Here goes -sorry if this seems a bit long winded but im really stuck and dont know what to do.
i have recently purchased a TM13 plugin transceiver module,LM12u lamp module,and a LW10u wall switch dimmer,controlled at the moment by my philips pronto and a KR22e Keyfob for the lights.
Here's the problem: everything works fine except the LW10u wall switch dimmer which is in the bedroom up stairs.After looking on the forums and a lot of pulling my hair i turned all the breakers off and turned them on one by one. The LW10u wall switch worked up until i turned the last breaker on which was the downstairs power sockets. When that went on the light switch would not respond to any command but the lamp plugin module worked as did the transceiver. I have tried the LW10 on all the light switches around the house and it only works if the power socket breaker downstairs is off,if i have the power socket breaker upstairs on with the other breakers it works no problem.
So the problem is somewhere downstairs but i dont have a clue as to what it could be, any idea's ,noise maybe,is there an item i need to buy to sort this ,please help im in the uk.
Thanks

Hosting Services by ipHouse