The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday January 25, 2004 at 15:08
Tktplz
Founding Member
March 2002
I recently upgraded from the Pronto TSU3000 to the Pronto TSU6000. I have numerous scene macros setup for all 16 House-code A devices. All these scenes worked perfectly with the TSU3000, but now don't always work with the TSU6000. I can still control each individually, but the macros don't always complete correctly. Also, I have a Monster Power 5100 and the "all-off" function doesn't always shut off the two lights that are on the same circuit as the power center.

Is there a difference in ir strength between these two remotes (are all signals getting through)? Should I have to "delay" the macro longer for each device to respond? What if I "double-up" commands without delays? Would a coupler/filter eliminate the issue all together?

I have:
TSU6000
Smarthome 4040 ir-rf
Numerous 2 and 3-way Radio Shack wall switches
2 Switchlinks in Home Theater

I live in a single-family home and do not have any filters / couplers in my system. My neighbor also uses X-10, but he uses house-code D so we don't interfere with each other. I'm also looking at expanding the system to house code B for more capability, so if I should add a filter/coupler anyway I will.

Thanks for the help.

Chad

Hosting Services by ipHouse