The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Wednesday February 25, 2004 at 13:07
billymac
Lurking Member
February 2004
i'm still very very frustrated. i thought i had found an outlet that works, but it doesn't work all the time which i just learned this morning. i went to turn everything off downstairs including the lights and nothing happened. the ir543 is getting the signal from then sony, but nothing happens. i'm really pretty upset. the whole thing about filters to me is out of the question. i have a ton of electronics, bigscreen tv's, components, computers, etc. all over my house. i'm not going to go around unplugging stuff just so my x10 lights will work. you can't tell me i'm the first person out there to have this kind of problem. there's only one outlet in my entire downstairs that seems to work flawlessly 100% of the time, and that's a gfi home run outlet in the bathroom.

why would it work in an outlet one day and not the next? i am not going to go out and buy a bunch of filters and stuff, there's got to be a better solution. any advice or suggestions (besides pluking down a bunch more money) would be greatly appreciated.

Hosting Services by ipHouse