The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday February 22, 2004 at 20:51
billymac
Lurking Member
February 2004
okay, well i went out and bought all this stuff, and installed two leviton hcm10-1sw's and two slaves, they all work fine manually. i plugged in the ir543, but only one of the switches responds. on top of that though, the one that does respond, only turns on and off. it won't dim or brighten. and this is from the ir543 itself.

okay, a little more info, the leviton's require you to drepress a little button to "learn" the house code or whatever. well i can only seem to get one of them to work. and i'm not sure i'm even doing it right.

first off i have to say the documentation with all this stuff is pathetic. sorry, but i'm a little frustrated. am i doing something wrong?

i got my sony rm-av3000 remote set to the right x10 code, but all it does is turn on and off the one bank of lights.

i'm having the biggest case of buyers remorse ever, especially since i paid slightly more than online to buy the stuff on friday so i could have it over the weekend. we've got a beautiful new basement and i thought this would be the cherry on top, but it's burning out to be kind of junky.

can someone out there help me?

Hosting Services by ipHouse