The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Friday September 14, 2001 at 12:20
Papa John
Founding Member
August 2001
Although terrorism can take many different shapes and forms, in the instance of a hijacking, individuals may have more choices and control than they have traditionally been led to believe. Until recently, I have always thought that if a plane I was on was hijacked, the best thing to do would be to let the situation play itself out, and for myself to remain passive. It has been my impression that hijackings typically don't result in the deaths of so many people, the hijackers usually seem to end up releasing hostages or being subdued by authorities. After the recent terrorism, my approach to being a hijacked "victim" has changed. How successful can a handful of terrorists be against planeful of angry passengers. I say we stand up for our freedom and safety as individuals and stop allowing these minions of evil to have their way with us! We are not lambs, we are lions, hear us roar! Our approach to being hijacked from now on should be that we are already dead unless we do something about it...

Hosting Services by ipHouse