The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Friday September 14, 2001 at 10:10
ttiger72
Founding Member
May 2001
First these are not thugs-they are **COWARDS**. They hide from us, for they know that they couldn't stand up to us face to face.

Secondly, we have the support of every nation in the world to seek out these cowards. I believe that the major players (Brittain, Russia, China, Germany, Italy, Israel) will support an all out war on Afghanistan. Dont' forget one important fact. There were many countries that have lost or are missing signifacnt amounts of people. Pakistan alone is missing 300 of it's countrymen from the attack on the Towers. This is what makes it an attack on the world.
The towers just didn't have Americans, but many more nationalities that weren't American citizens. While we are experiencing the haviest casualities and the most pain, we are not alone in our outrage and anger. Oue resolve seems to be that of many democratic and free nations around the world.

Afghanistan is the only country that has not vowed to support us...even their close ally Pakistan has allowed us their air space as well as ground clearance.

I have a strong suspicion that the world has had enough of these terrosists and is ready to join together to irradicate them.

Once again the Sleeping Giant awakes!

Just my random thoughts and feelings-God Bless America!

Hosting Services by ipHouse