The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday December 3, 2001 at 15:34
MountainMike
Founding Member
December 2001
I've been lurking in this forum for some time, and as this is my first post, I wanted to mention that I think the level of expertise, knowledge, patience and professionalism here is exceptional! Qualities not often seen on internet forums!

Now for my question, and I have tried searching the forums, but I haven't found what I'm looking for, and much of what I found that was helpful is almost six months old.

I am looking for a mega changer (~300 discs) that can handle DVD-Video (interlaced and progressive), DVD-Audio, CD-Audio, CD-Video, CD-R(W) and MP3-encoded discs.

I have found such an animal in the Kenwood DV-5900M, which does pretty much everythig except CD-Video and SACD. (Which I think I can live with--my sony DVPS-9000ES does these.)

Do you guys know of any other products similar to this Kenwood? My primary problem is that I have a friend that works at the local hi-fi shop who can get me GREAT deals, but they don't carry Kenwood! Sony, Pioneer, Onkyo, Yamaha, even Krell, Sunfire and Martin-Logan...but no Kenwood! Go figure...

Any ideas...? Thanks in advance for your help.

-Mike

Hosting Services by ipHouse