The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday December 11, 2001 at 03:13
Cruel^Intentions
Founding Member
September 2001
Hey, Ive been reading through the messages left about cables, and Ive noticed that there is a mixed view on them...
I know you can pay nearly any price that you could dream of...but when it comes down to it, does the cable really make that bigger difference?
I my self havnt upgraded my standard cables that came with the equiptment...as they do the job, but have always intended on buying some new ones...
I have had a little look around n some stores and magazines, and well, the list of brands is exhausting!
They all claim to be the best for this or that, and you get more than your moneys worth with them, but who do you beleive, I mean, arent they all the same stuff, with different names on them?
Then to top it off, the salespeople are just as confused as me, I asked them some questions, and they just read out answers off paper, they had no clue!!!
Anyway, so I decided to ask you smart people, who know whats going on in the cable world...who have experienced some of them.
So, if you have any information that could help me, or just have something else to say about these cables, please do, as im way over my head right about now!!!
Also, if they really are worth the money, leave some brands if you can, thanks...
k, ciao.

Hosting Services by ipHouse