The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Monday February 11, 2002 at 21:10
djy
RC Moderator
August 2001
Oddly enough there seems to be a certain commonality here.

Having now bought a Sony SACD player I've got a full house (all Sony), though perhaps not quite in the same league as your equipment.

To operate it all I originally had an AV-2000 but one of our dogs ate it so I purchased a Pronto (and it works very well), though at one stage I did have a similar problem of cross operation (between the receiver and video I think). A few judicious discretes sorted that out though.

The upshot of this is that I can well recommend the Pronto, and having checked the files section I've found component CCF's for every piece of your equipment, which has got to be a major plus factor. Then, on the other hand...

I must confess that I've never been fully happy at the need to continually look at the LCD screen to operate the thing so, would you believe, I've now bought an MX-500... like you, it's the lure of the hard button. Please don't ask the obvious next question though, I'm afraid I've yet to find the time to program it, though when I do I'll let you know the outcome (though by that time I expect you'll have sorted yourself out).

David.

This message was edited by djy on 02/11/02 22:47.37.

Hosting Services by ipHouse