Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Saturday October 9, 2004 at 13:50
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
And I am left almost equally dark.

To synch two projectors of the same model, just set them up ahead of time so that they are on the same input and any other variable mode you might have, then point a remote at both of them and fire away! You will have to try hard, angling the remote away at funny angles, to get the two to NOT be in synch.

But, you say, they are not in the same room! But, I say, why didn't you say so? (or are they? Need more info about location)

But then, I am going on the assumption that you need to synch two projectors, as the thread is named, but the text speaks of synching two DVDs. Which is it? It will matter A LOT which thing it is that you are trying to do. And I assume you mean DVD players, not actually DVD discs....

I once read a cool article in which an engineer discussed how he was stumped on a design, so he prepared a question to ask the senior engineer, a rather fierce old wizard who would undoubtedly put him in his place if the question was not precise. This engineer kept looking at his question, trying to see what the old guy would ask him about, sending him back to the bench to get more details. By the time the engineer had prepared a totally bulletproof question, with all the details fully spelled out...he realized what the answer was.

It has been said that a question will often contain its answer, but at least with technical stuff, you have to totally precisely consider everything in the question for that to happen.

More info, please.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse