Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday October 21, 2004 at 14:33
aychamo
Long Time Member
October 2004
Hey guys;

As I've said in a few other threads, the guy that did my parents home theater, and he really screwed things up. I have a question about the center channel.

We built the house from the ground up, and he was involved since day one, but he never accounted for a center channel and where to place it and what not.

The way things are, there isn't a really easy way to mount or have center channel speakers where they should be (and where they should be would pretty much mean directly behind the projector screen. Would this be a problem?

Currently, he has two speakers for the center channel (??), and they are sitting right next to the front left and right surround sound speakers. Is this bad or is this ok?

Also, the center channel speakers, as I said he has two of them for the center channel, and they are both ran off of a single speaker output on the amp. (I mean, he has two black wires on one terminal, and two red wires on the other terminal.) This would be wired in parallel (I think?). Is this bad, or is this ok? Can this cause the amp to overheat?

Thank you
Aychamo

Hosting Services by ipHouse