Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Thursday November 18, 2004 at 00:51
RTI Installer
March 2002
The New T2+ is by far the king of the hill, its thinner and lighter wherefore it sets better in your hand, further it now comes with a complement of physical transport controls that will satisfy any couch potato. The remote no longer has removable batteries, and you might think, “what if the remote is left off the charger and the battery dies, what happens when I want to turn my system on and the remote does not work!” Well fortunately with the new lithium ion battery you just set the remote on the charger for 3 minutes and it will have enough juice to run the rest of the day. The RF range with the RP-6 is amazing and can be extended further still by adding up to 9 more antennas connected over cat 5. I especially like the new programmable 3 contact closer points on the RP-6 I use these a lot. The new software is a giant step forward from the old utility. My favorite function is the replace code feature, no longer do you have to manually replace each code for a satellite receiver for example, now you just go to the master list and change the few primary codes and the program goes through and changes all of the old codes to the new codes for you in a blink. For the money, there simply isn’t a better remote.
Never Ignore the Obvious -- H. David Gray

Hosting Services by ipHouse