The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Wednesday December 15, 2004 at 15:49
computerguy
Long Time Member
November 2004
Kris - I just bought mine from etronics this week. I ordered it on Monday and had it by Tuesday. It still comes with a warranty. The warranty is from the manufacturer, not the reseller. I also bought my dmr-e80h dvd recorder from them. As far as online electronics retailers go, they are pretty good. Prices are good and they actually answer the phone when you call them. That's my first test before I order online. Beware of their return policy. They charge 15% restocking fee and you have to pay to ship it back to them. You also have to pay to ship defective merchandise back. That is how these companies make money. They make it a pain in the ass to return things so they have a very low return rate. You have to know what you want and do not get buyers remorse or it will cost you.
I'm kicking myself for not jumping on this last week when amazon was selling them for $66. I got mine from etronics for $74. But if you want to pay $90, go to bluedo.com.
For some reason a lot of people on this site swear by bluedo.com. I guess it has that sort of radioshack nerdy back room guy feel to it as opposed to the corporate electronics giant feel to it.

Hosting Services by ipHouse