The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday February 9, 2005 at 11:27
tideman76
Lurking Member
February 2005
Thanks for the quick reply. I remember a couple of years ago getting interested in the pronto because of this forum and endedup downloading sometype of pronto emulator so that I could practice programming the remote. Now that was fun.

The remote for the Integra is a full learning remote. For me, having everything loaded into the Integra remote is fine. For my SO, all she needs to do is change channel, power on/off, volume control. This system is particulary scaled down from what it used to be. I used to have a RF-IR convertor on the Integra remote so that I could control my X-10 lighting, but as I alluded to earlier, I am looking for ease of use for other users of the setup. So I guess when it is all said done, I probably need to set the system up so she can watch TV without bothering with the receiver which is currently doing my video switching. OR set up some macros on the Integra remote OR get a new learning remote, such a Pronto or Home Theater Master or something where I can label buttons.

Hosting Services by ipHouse