Original thread:
Post 8 made on Saturday March 5, 2005 at 14:20
gratefool1
Lurking Member
March 2005
Oh
My
Gosh!!!!

That killed me Ernie =). Ty all for your advice, I realy appreciate your time, patience and humor!
I am heading to listen to some of the in-walls on Monday. I have a b&w dealer nearby. Have not been able to find the triads though. The precisions I heard on someone else's system and I liked, but still open on that.
How much room between walls do most of these inwalls need for clearance? I am guessing it depends on the speaker. I think I have about eight inches.
The RF stuff, how does it actually work? I point at the relay device and the signal transmits to an IR source near my equiptment?
Yes, I am talking about the Pioneer pro-1120 hd. Best screen I have seen although getting any of the dealers to show analog on them is impossible. I guess it doesn't matter since I have digital cable.
The 3801 is the predecessor of the 3805 from two years ago. It is a 6.1 system that is built to handle 7.1... I do not know what is entailed when you go from 6.1 to 7.1 and I am not sure it matters as I don't think I am putting in the middle speakers right now.
Thanks fo the thought on the second reciever, I think that is waht I am going to do for the whole house thing.
Thank you all again and i hope you hae a great weekend!
gratefool1

Hosting Services by ipHouse