Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Sunday March 27, 2005 at 17:24
DIRTE
February 2005
O.K. heres my deal. I have 3 keypads, one is going in the kitchen with two speakers, one in the guest bed with one of the two speakers in the workout room, and the third is going in the hall bathroom but Im also putting one of the two speakers in the master bath. I want to be able to control the keypad from the master bathroom independantly without having to go to the other bathroom to control it. I know that niles has a keypad that you can learn the buttons to do whatever you learn them as but I dont know what it has to have for power. Youre probably saying just pull the additional wiring that you need in order to make it work but I did all of my wiring while I was in the preconstruction stages and no longer have that luxury. So basically, Im trying to have audio in two rooms with one volume control. Is there something out there that I can use to control an external keypad. I have 3 cat5's and 3 16/4's that are pulled to my head end. Im using all 3 cat5's but can use the 16/4's for whatever. The two bathrooms are backed up to each other so there is adequate access for the volume controls. Thanks for any info!!!
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed with the things you didn't do than by the things you did… Explore. Dream. Discover" Mark Twain, 1879

Hosting Services by ipHouse